July 16, 2012

Rocks & Water

 I can't say that this summer has been everything that I planned, but it has been alot more than I expected. A shoulder injury has delayed a vacation until an upcoming time of which I am still unsure. What made up for the injury was the time spent running around with my friends and getting to spend time with people that I dont normally see. I am grateful for that, and grateful for the health to be able to do what we've done.
 These photos are few of the several I've taken throughout the summer, and are generally of the adventures that you can find in Ohio, a land thought of to be consisting of cows and corn fields. Don't get me wrong, the ratio of corn and cow to water-filled pits and waterfalls is still 10000:1. That being said, once we found the spontaneity to explore Ohio we had the responsibility to make the raddest time of it. These photos show a small fraction of the adventure that consisted of the Rockmill Natural Springs, the Greenfield Quarry and the Monroe Waterfall without all the time spent lost on the back roads searching for them; I hope these photos remind you of a place and people you consider rare.
       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment